Celebrate Better Hearing & Speech Month with us at our month-long event this May
We are pleased to announce that during the month of May, we will be demonstrating the most advanced digital products in the hearing health care industry. In fact, we will be showcasing the amazing Oticon Opn™ with BrainHearing™ technology!
During this month-long event, we will be offering the following services FREE OF CHARGE:
- Complimentary hearing screening.
- Review of medical and hearing history.
- Demonstration of the new Oticon Opn™ featuring BrainHearing™ technology that scans your environment and processes sounds, giving you a more natural, effortless listening experience.
- Review and demonstration of the latest treatment options for ringing/noises in the ear.
- Two-week free trial of the latest technology.
- SAME-DAY fittings.
Why Should You Treat Your Hearing Loss?
Hearing involves more than just your ears. When you are experiencing a hearing impairment, your brain must work harder to fill in the missing pieces. This can negatively impact your emotional wellbeing, leading to isolation and depression. That’s why it makes sense to take care of your hearing health the same way you care for the rest of your health; there’s a lot more riding on it than just your hearing.
Please RSVP by calling (307) 274-9647. Appointments are limited, and remember, there is no cost for these services during this special event.